- 2017 Awards Headline Video
- Award Photos for sale
- 2017 Award Winners Photos
- 2017 Award Photos
- Redwood Technologies Group supports our Healthcare & Rehab Finalists
- Spectra Group UK supports Sporting Excellence Award Finalists
- Square Mile Salute and CSARN Honour our 2017 Finalists
- Soldiering On and Skanska Honour 2017 Inspirational Award Finalists at House of Lords
- Voting is Open for the Soldiering On Animal Partnership Award
- House of Lords Awards Finalists’ Reception with Sponsors
THE BIKER GUIDE
THE BIKER GUIDE is delighted to be an official media partner for Soldiering On Through Life Trust, to help raise awareness of the organisation to the Motorcycle community.
Within its new partnership role, THE BIKER GUIDE will support the media needs of the charity, specifically to the Motorcycle community, as well as promoting the fantastic raffle, where the 1st prize is a Triumph Bonneville.
Other prizes (over 80) include a Breitling Navitimer Watch, 6 Magnums of Taittinger Champagne, a BT Balloon Flight, a Bomber Command Memorial book signed by Air Commodore Charles Clarke OBE and lots more. The raffle which will be drawn on the 18th April 2015 at the Soldiering On Awards at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel, London.
Through a variety of media (website, vast mailing lists, large facebook groups and page), they will promote both the charity and raffle to the Biker fraternity, who have long supported and raised funds for charities. The aim of Soldiering On Grand Raffle is to sell 50,000 tickets and raise an amazing £100,000. This will help recognise, celebrate and inspire those still Soldiering On.
Since THE BIKER GUIDE was launched in 2009, they have supported and helped various charities and events, by promoting them and raising public awareness and they are proud to support Soldiering On Through Life Trust – The One Awards for the whole Armed Forces Community.
THE BIKER GUIDE brings together a collection of information aimed at the Motorcycle community. A multi-media brand and extremely popular with owners of Motorcycles in the UK, Europe and beyond with visitors from over 170 countries.
Bringing the Biker Community together!