- 2017 Awards Headline Video
- Award Photos for sale
- 2017 Award Winners Photos
- 2017 Award Photos
- Redwood Technologies Group supports our Healthcare & Rehab Finalists
- Spectra Group UK supports Sporting Excellence Award Finalists
- Square Mile Salute and CSARN Honour our 2017 Finalists
- Soldiering On and Skanska Honour 2017 Inspirational Award Finalists at House of Lords
- Voting is Open for the Soldiering On Animal Partnership Award
- House of Lords Awards Finalists’ Reception with Sponsors
Earl Howe PC & Vicki Michelle MBE Host Finalist Reception
By Tal Lambert on 10th February 2017
Soldiering On Awards – House of Lords – Finalist Reception
Vicki joined Soldiering On Awards Chairman, Tal Lambert MBE, Trustees, Co-Chair of Judges, Debra Allcock Tyler, fellow Judges, Awards Sponsors, Awards nominators, charities and 2016 Award Winners to toast the shortlist of this year’s Soldiering On Awards Finalists chosen in each category; winners will be announced at the Soldiering On Awards on Friday 24th March at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge.
Media Partner the Sunday Express also announced the launch of the 2017 People’s Choice and Pets at Home Animal Partnership Award. Award voting will be open from Sunday 12th and Thursday 16th February respectively. Watch this space and our social media sites for more information.
2016 Innovation Award Winners, Battling On CIC CEO Nikki Markham spoke of the positive impact receiving a Soldiering On Award had made in raising awareness and support for the work Battling On do.
Soldiering On Awards Patron Earl Howe led the congratulations for all Awards Finalists and the great work done in support of the Armed Forces Community.
A great evening was had by all with thanks to all of our sponsors and with a particular mention to sponsor Taittinger for their delicious Champagne!
Further pictures of all the Soldiering On Finalists and sponsors coming soon!