- 2017 Awards Headline Video
- Award Photos for sale
- 2017 Award Winners Photos
- 2017 Award Photos
- Redwood Technologies Group supports our Healthcare & Rehab Finalists
- Spectra Group UK supports Sporting Excellence Award Finalists
- Square Mile Salute and CSARN Honour our 2017 Finalists
- Soldiering On and Skanska Honour 2017 Inspirational Award Finalists at House of Lords
- Voting is Open for the Soldiering On Animal Partnership Award
- House of Lords Awards Finalists’ Reception with Sponsors
2017 Soldiering On Awards Categories
1. Healthcare & Rehabilitation Award
In recognition of an individual, group or organisation who have made a major contribution to the prevention of ill health or injury, or have provided exceptional skill and commitment to Healthcare treatment, or the recovery and rehabilitation from ill health or injury, of serving and former members of the Armed Forces.
2. Family Values Award
In recognition of an individual, family or group whose selfless commitment, dedication and support for others in ensuring that they are cared for, is a shining example of Family Values.
3. Sporting Excellence Award
In recognition of an individual or group who have overcome their disability or injury to excel in the field of sport.
4. Inspiration Award
In recognition of an individual or group who, in spite of major personal challenges, injury or disability, have set an inspiring example to others, embodying the Spirit of Soldiering On.
5. Working Together Award
In recognition of an individual, team or organisation that has demonstrated an enduring commitment and collaborative approach to supporting the sector within the wider community.
6. Animal Partnership Award
In recognition of the special companionship and support provided by Animal Friends as well as the achievements of individuals, groups or organisations that support and provide them.
7. Business Enterprise Award
In recognition of an individual, group or organisation who have demonstrated sustained innovation, providing business and enterprise solutions to challenges faced by service men and women, their families and the Armed Forces Community as a whole.
8. Lifetime Achievement Award
In recognition of an individual or group whose lifetime of dedicated service has provided a significant contribution in support of the Armed Forces Community.
9. International Award
In recognition of outstanding achievements, acts of personal sacrifice or comradeship demonstrated internationally, by individuals, groups or associations which have supported the British Armed Forces Community.