- 2017 Award Winners Photos
- 2017 Award Photos
- Redwood Technologies Group supports our Healthcare & Rehab Finalists
- Spectra Group UK supports Sporting Excellence Award Finalists
- Square Mile Salute and CSARN Honour our 2017 Finalists
- Soldiering On and Skanska Honour 2017 Inspirational Award Finalists at House of Lords
- Voting is Open for the Soldiering On Animal Partnership Award
- House of Lords Awards Finalists’ Reception with Sponsors
- Earl Howe PC & Vicki Michelle MBE Host Finalist Reception
- Angela Rippon to host Soldiering On Awards
Angela Rippon to host Soldiering On Awards
The general public and more than 40 charities and not-for-profit organisations either representing or associated with the wider Armed Forces Community have put forward a record-breaking number of nominations in nine categories for this year’s awards.
In attendance on the night will be; the charity’s patron, the Rt Hon Earl Howe PC, chairs of the Independent Judging Panel, General the Lord Dannatt GCB CBE MC DL and Debra Allcock-Tyler, CEO, the Directory of Social Change; along with Cobseo Chairman General Sir John McColl KBE CBE DSO and VCDS General Sir Gordon Kenneth Messenger KCB, DSO & Bar, OBE, ADC, and Soldiering On Awards ambassador Vicki Michelle along with a number of senior military officials and VIPs to recognise and congratulate the Soldiering On Award finalists.
The charity offers a special table rate for Cobseo members. If interested, contact Chief Executive Anne Donoghue at email@example.com or 07708 944007.