- 2017 Awards Headline Video
- Award Photos for sale
- 2017 Award Winners Photos
- 2017 Award Photos
- Redwood Technologies Group supports our Healthcare & Rehab Finalists
- Spectra Group UK supports Sporting Excellence Award Finalists
- Square Mile Salute and CSARN Honour our 2017 Finalists
- Soldiering On and Skanska Honour 2017 Inspirational Award Finalists at House of Lords
- Voting is Open for the Soldiering On Animal Partnership Award
- House of Lords Awards Finalists’ Reception with Sponsors
Welcome to the Soldiering On Through Life Trust
Nationally recognising the whole Armed Forces Community
Founded in 2011, the Soldiering On Awards provide National Recognition for the outstanding achievements of those who have served their country and individuals and groups who work together with the Armed Forces Community.
Our aim is simple: To encourage support for the UK’s Armed Forces Community by nationally recognising the achievements of groups, individuals and organisations that support this community.
The Soldiering On Through Life Trust was formed and registered with the Charities Commission of England and Wales in August 2011. Charity number 1144828.
Our Patron, Rt Hon Earl Howe PC, Minister of State in the House of Lords
Our 2017 Judging Panel
(Photos coming soon.)
Chairman and Co-Founder: Wing Commander Tal Lambert MBE
Deputy Chairman and Trustee: Brigadier (retd) Dr Robin Cordell
Graphic Designers Ltd, design and branding
Phone: 08445 000 111
Registered Office: First Floor, 6-7 Market Place, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 1HT
For PR queries, please contact Neville Thurlbeck at Clear Vista Media clearvistamedia.com on +44(0)203-036-0528