- 2017 Award Winners Photos
- 2017 Award Photos
- Redwood Technologies Group supports our Healthcare & Rehab Finalists
- Spectra Group UK supports Sporting Excellence Award Finalists
- Square Mile Salute and CSARN Honour our 2017 Finalists
- Soldiering On and Skanska Honour 2017 Inspirational Award Finalists at House of Lords
- Voting is Open for the Soldiering On Animal Partnership Award
- House of Lords Awards Finalists’ Reception with Sponsors
- Earl Howe PC & Vicki Michelle MBE Host Finalist Reception
- Angela Rippon to host Soldiering On Awards
2017 Soldiering On Awards
Soldiering On Awards Night – Friday 24th March 2017
Join us for a spectacular evening at the inspirational Soldiering On Awards. The Award Winners were selected by our independent Judges Panel on 15 November 2016 at the House of Lords.
The Soldiering On Awards provide National Recognition for the outstanding achievements of those who have served their country and individuals and groups who work together with the Armed Forces Community.Our aim is simple: To encourage support for the UK’s Armed Forces Community by nationally recognising the achievements of groups, individuals and organisations that support this community.
The evening starts with a Taittinger Champagne reception and includes a three course banquet with wine, coffee and petit fours; an inspirational Awards Ceremony, followed by great entertainment.
We are delighted to announce that the seventh Soldiering On Awards, hosted by Angela Rippon, TV presenter and former newsreader, will take place in the presence of our Patron the Rt Hon Earl Howe PC. Earl Howe will be joined by our Awards Judges including co-chairs General the Lord Dannatt GCB, CBE, MC, DL and Debra Allcock-Tyler, Chief Executive of The Directory of Social Change, along with other distinguished guests.
Date: Friday 24th March 2017
Location: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel, London
Timings: 6pm till Midnight
Dress Code: Black Tie or Military Dress with Miniatures
Host: Angela Rippon
Guests may reserve bed and breakfast until 7th February 2017 at £162.00 ex VAT for single occupancy.
(£194.40 inc VAT)
a special booking code will be sent to you to obtain this rate, on purchase of your event tickets
Raffle and Auction: Guests can take part in our amazing raffle and a silent auction of unique items and very special money-can’t-buy-experiences.
In addition to drinks and entertainment provided on the night, guests have the opportunity to continue to network with friends and colleagues at the hotel bar after formal proceedings have ended.
2017 Awards Categories:
Table and Ticket Prices
The following pricing applies:
- Standard and Corporate Rate
- Table of 12: £5,000 plus VAT
- Individual tickets: £500 plus VAT
- Charities and private individuals rate
- Table of 12: £2500 plus VAT
- Individual tickets £250 – inc VAT
- Concessionary Veterans’ Rate*
- *Available on Application – £150 – inc VAT
For further information and to purchase your table or tickets please contact: email@example.com